Warning: I’m about to gush!
Also, there are affiliate links in here, and I’ll make coffee money if you decide to pop in and join me in owning The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. You can check out my disclosures for more information.
Y’ALL! I have so much to tell you about this toolkit, and I am super excited and honored to bring it to you for the first time this year. IF you’ve been thinking of starting a blog, now is the time. Once a year, a group of the most-knowledgeable and successful bloggers get together and create this ULTIMATE bundle called The Genius Blogger’s Tool Kit. Every year, I am absolutely amazed at the content, the tips, tricks, tools, and pre-order incentives. Instead of sitting her, trying to sell you on the bundle (because, really, it’s like $97), I’m going to explain to you why each of my favorite inclusions are important, and I’ll probably gush over the few people I’ve known and been taught by over the years. If you’re already sold because I love it, then HOORAY! Just click here to get your foot in the door. If you’re not yet sure, keep reading.
I’m gong to break all the rules and talk about the money here, so that we get that out of the way, and you’re not uncomfortable reading the rest of my post. First of all, the cost is a mere $97 ($147 if you want the accompanying cheat sheets). The value is $5,717.88. I am not kidding you, those are not inflated for benefit of the bundle. This is based on real, regularly priced items that you’ll get in The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
There are 77 products in that bundle alone, we’ll get to the perks of earlybird purchasing in a bit. You can’t get a year of Tailwind for $97 (you get 3 months free with purchase). The value here is immense, and it’s all from bloggers like myself who have been doing this for years – they know their ish, and they get to know their clients. You can’t get that for $97 anywhere.
What’s in The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
As I said, there are 77 products in this toolkit, for starters, not counting all the bonuses and earlybird perks – PLUS I’m tossing something from me in the mix. Stay tuned for that info. Here’s what’s in The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit (in alphabetical order):
- Business Setup (8 products worth $347.98)
- Community & Support (2 products worth $201.00)
- Content Creation (4 products worth $200.98)
- Design & Branding (5 products worth $347.99)
- Getting Started (5 products worth $517.00)
- List Growth (6 products worth $717.00)
- Monetization (7 products worth $615.95)
- Product Creation (10 products worth $738.99)
- Productivity (9 products worth $490.00)
- Social Media (13 products worth $1,157.99)
- Tech Help (5 products worth $383.00)
ANDEXCLUSIVE The Best Of 7 Years Of ProBlogger Keynote Addresses featuring bloggers like Ruth Soukup, Heather Armstrong, Brian Fanzo and others (worth $299.00)
The grand total value on the bundle is $6,016.88. For $97 or $147.
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
Of course there is more. We’re not chintzy with our bundles around here.
IF YOU GET YOUR GENIUS BLOGGER’S TOOLKIT ON October 10th & 11th YOU GET THE EARLYBIRD PERKS
- FREE 2-month Unlimited Subscription from Stencil *new customers only; existing customers will get an exclusive design masterclass with Jessica Safko ($40)
- FREE 3-month Shaker Subscription from Podia *new customers only; existing customers will receive a free 30-minute 1-on-1 sales consultation ($237)
- FREE 2-month Plan from ConvertKit *new customers only; existing customers can download the Authority ebook for free ($78-$158)
- FREE 3-month Tailwind for Bloggers Subscription from Tailwind *new customers only; existing customers can register for an exclusive SmartLoop training ($45)
- FREE Site Scan + Content Audit Statistical Report from The Blog Fixer (varies)
- FREE 2-month Membership from Scribd *new customers only (varies)
- FREE Premium WordPress Theme from MyThemeShop (varies)
Seriously, how great is that?!
And I’m not even done, because now I’m going to tell you MY favorite parts of The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
What Can I Not Live Without?
I’m so glad you asked that, my interested blogging friend. This year’s Genius Blogger’s Toolkit has me head-over-heels for at least one product in each group. I’m going to tell you why I love that product so much, and hope you see that the BEST way to get access is to get it now, even if you think you won’t use the products for some time. This only happens once a year, and I’d hate for you to miss out or have to wait 360 days. Really, it’s best just to start now. These features are my top-5 fave parts of The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, in descending order.
5) Crush CSS: Code School for Bloggers by Marianne Manthey ($187)
I train bloggers to use CSS and HTML in my WordPress Classes. I’ve done this for so long, and I’m a HUGE advocate for bloggers knowing how their blogs work, even if they hire someone. This course from Marianne is juicy, because it teaches you to write your own CSS and make your blog into something gorgeous and unique, without having to pay someone else to do it. I’m honestly amazed she sells it for only $187. That’s less than a credit hour at most community colleges.
4) The Blogger’s Bookkeeping Workbook by Ultimate Bundles ($47.00)
You need to keep track of what your blog makes, even if it’s a few cents. This workbook helps you keep your books, so that when it’s tax time, you have it all in one place. It’s cheaper than an accountant, and perfect for starters.
3) Irresistible Email: The Art of Attracting, Captivating, and Nurturing Your Tribe of Raving Fans by Ruth Soukup ($297.00)
Ruth knows her ish, y’all. She’s the genius behind Live Well Spending Less, and she writes about practical solutions to keep you from overwhelm. She’s been at this for a long time, and now has a blogging empire. Honestly, $237 is a steal for her knowledge, but it’s already included in the $97/$147 bundle, so…
2) A Micro Influencer Handbook by Chelsea Clark ($250)
Hold on, I gotta be loud here: IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY BLOGGING, YOU NEED THIS BLUEPRINT. This handbook teaches you how to make money with a small following, which most of us have. Learning how to do it all small will help you grow to super huge, and this info is all scale-able. For free. In The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. Just sayin’.
AND MY FAVORITE PART OF THE GENIUS BLOGGER’S TOOLKIT IS
1) Pinning for Profit: Profit from your Passion by Jennifer Dawn ($497)
I probably can’t express how much Pinterest has helped my traffic and income in the past two years. Jennifer Dawn teaches us how to create a passive business with Pinterest and affiliates. If you take away NOTHING ELSE from this bundle, take this book. Your wallet will thank you. Plus, it matches nicely with that free 3 months of Tailwind you get when you take advantage of the earlybird perks.
So, there it is. You really can’t go wrong. No matter how you shake it, you can’t get close to this much value for the $97/$147 price.
If you get The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, I will toss in 90 minutes of my time for free, to help you with your WordPress and Social Media questions. That’s a $150 value.
Set your alarms, sign up for notifications, and get up at 8 on October 10, so you can get in the door on this spectacular pricing.
If you do get your bundle, leave me a comment and let me know what you’re the most excited for, and who I get to spend 90 minutes with.