I have decided to break a little of the mold, and I am now offering many off-niche group boards on Pinterest. I see so many benefits to making this change, not the least of which is being able to connect with you on one more social media platform. It brings my heart so much joy to see people enjoying their time on this planet, and so many of you dedicate your lives to blogging your hearts out until they’re about to burst. I see so many bloggers acting like it’s below them to simply be kind and provide their resources to bloggers, and the truth is that the blogging market is so saturated that it’s so hard to get noticed and picked up anymore. That all said, I wish you the best of luck, and consider this another option to help you along your way. Much love to you and luck in your endeavor.
Want to join my Pinterest group boards?
- Please follow me on Pinterest. It makes it easier to follow you back, and find you when adding. It’s not mandatory, but if you Follow/Unfollow, you will be removed from the group boards.
- You MUST message me in some way to be added to the board and let me know which boards you want to be added to. I cannot guess everyone’s niche. Use social(at)terrasbytes.com, or the Pinterest messaging system.
- You MUST only pin vertical pins (735 x 1102 or longer).
What Pinterest group boards can you join?
Any of these:
- Brilliant Blogs for all posts
- A Love Affair With Food for your recipes
- Health & Wellness, including mental health
- Blogging about Blogging
- Making Money
- Being Frugal
- Parenting Bloggers