I’m a 40-something divorcee, living in Denver, Colorado, and dating an interesting fella who has huge brains.
I adore my nephews, beagles, my tribe – that’s YOU – and writing my heart out.
I’ve been blogging since 2002 (that’s eleventy-billion years, in blog years). I started with marketing in the music industry, and having 11 failed blogs since then, I’m here sharing my life and my process with you.
I have a congenital heart defect called dextro-transposition of the great arteries, and I just found that I also live with anxiety. What you’ll find here is my sometimes morbidly funny take on having to deal with a condition I had all-but forgot I had, and one I didn’t know was mine.
I’ve published 3 books The Little Book of Kitchen Cheats, The Quick & Dirty Guide to NFL Football, and Wedding Bliss: The Complete Stress-Free Wedding Planning Guide (this one has printable worksheets!)
And am working on 4 (recipes) and 5 (short story & essay anthology).
Some topics I’ll cover
- Entertaining folks and throwing great parties
- Connecting with others
Topics I won’t touch
- Being a mom
If it matters to you, here’s a little street cred for your file-o-fax:
- 2018 – VP of Content Creation & Event Designer – Flying Circus Media Group
- 2017 – Present – Co-Host of Terra & Ted Talk – A YouTube program dedicated to discussing all that’s wrong (and some that’s right) in corporate america and personal relationships, and how they correlate
- 2016 Crested Butte Film Festival – Social Media Street Team Lead
- 2013 – 2017 – 9NEWS/Denver Broncos Social Media Team
- 2009-2013 Phoenix Comicon – (progressively) Street Team Leader, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Manager, Emcee, Stage & Sound Engineer
- 2002 – Present – Freelance Marketing, Public Relations & Event Designer focusing on the Entertainment Industry; I throw parties and put put fires
- 1992-1994 – House & Publicity Manager – Northglenn High School (student)