I had all but forgotten that it’s officially Blogtober. I got caught up in promoting The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit, and totally forgot to start on October 1. It’s October 17, and TGBTK is in hibernation for the year, and I can relax for a minute or two to post this challenge I got from my good friend Lauren at EllDuclos.blog.
I’m supposed to answer these questions and tag 5 bloggers, and they’ll do the same, and it’ll become this awesome, lengthy blogger chain. Except, I don’t really know 5 bloggers that haven’t already done it. If you find that you’re moved to do this post, make sure you comment or tag this post, and let me know so I can read it.
Onward with the challenge!
- What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
I use these wax melts from Better Homes and Gardens that smell like Pinecones & Birch, which they seem to not make anymore, so I’ll be enjoying them twice as much this year as I use them up.
- When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
It reminds me that I need a snuggle partner, and a vat of hot chocolate. I also love watching the leaves change color, and unpacking the fuzzy sweaters.
- What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
The Nightmare Before Christmas, of course!
- What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
This years is *hopefully* going to be the crying nun from AHS: Asylum.
- What is your favorite fall trend?
Boots & Scarves. I might have a problem. I can’t stop buying them.
- When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
Hot Cider. No, I can’t do cinnamon. Yes, I sacrifice for a migraine once in a while.
- What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
Cake Batter flavored Chapstick! (that goes for ice cream, too!)
- Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
Pumpkin. Sadly, I still can’t do cinnamon.
- Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!
Autumn is when I watch the leaves fall from the trees, and the colors change, and I start baking up a storm.
- The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
No, Summer is, but Autumn teaches us how beautiful it is to let things go, and I try to do that so I can make a place for all of the new things that happen over the coming holiday season.
What about you? How do you answer these questions? If you do this post, don’t forget to link to your blog in the comments so I can see what you wrote!